Sunday, November 06, 2005

Who's Who?

Wow! The past six weeks of my life have been VERY busy, both physically and emotionally. My every emotion of my being has been pushed to the max. NOT FUN! At this time in my life to have the full realization, that being a Christian is not always easy or pleasant, having that realization exploded all over me at once, was very painful.

To lift up my head and "focus on things above.." , and Trust in The Lord....was NOT HIGHon my list of things to do. To quit, to cry, to engulf myself in anger and thoughts of revenge?, and SCREAM was.

I`m not naive. I`ve been through rejection and "wrongsuffering" oftentimes in my life. I`ve been falsely accused, and verbally abused (yeah really), but this.......this was all Hell breaking loose...SUDDENLY!

I rode the waves, the gigantic forboding waves....through the gamut of the onslaught,.........miserably. Finally, being destitute of any feeling, finally numb to it all...I was..defeated???

Woah, wait a minute, depression, discouragement, isolation, defeat..this is NOT from God. Myhead went up...so did my spirit.

My mind was flooded with The Word of God..My Comforter filled me ...PEACE. I`m NOT DEFEATED,

MY ENEMY IS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home