Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HOPE

Joel Osteen, I Love You , what an encourager ! My daughter told me about his last weekend sermon , and me (being highly imaginative ) swallowed the whole thing. It really helps to be imaginative when you are a Christian, because without some imagination we'd never be able to comprehend the "bigness" of God. Now you see, many,many years ago I had decided that the rock ledge in our basement is there for a reason, of course it is ! I was sure that if someone drilled there, they would hit a gyser of OIL, uh huh. So Dear Joel tells this story about a couple who discovered , that on their property , under their house, and throughout their yard, was a huge deposite of ... OIL. YEA ! They became like totally rich overnight. So now I Believe that I must be a Prophet and that there IS in fact an oil rich deposite under MY house.
I am going to get right to it on this because, I'm a Believer and highly imaginative. I will leave you with this thought. Is she really serious ?

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little "explosive" faith1

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it! Let me know what you find! And can I have some? (Oil OR imagination??)
Thanks for sharing your writing! Very fun.
XOXO
Marre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home