Monday, March 23, 2009

...where am I ?

Hey, I thought that I was in the USA. Maybe not,...am I in Russia ? Every time that I turn on the TV there's obama spewing out
Propaganda. I have a feeling that this is going to become more pervasive...hmmmm. Let's see, we'll cut down on any negative remarks concerning government, stifle the Christian voice, ( after all everyone knows that religion is universal , it doesn't just belong to Christians ), and let's also learn some new "politically Correct " phraseology. Hey, "indoctrination " rules !

This shouldn't take long , look at the economy, they'll have us eating right out of their hand. How many people have sounded the warning for so long "The New World Order" is coming ? Yup, down the highway of destruction at super-max speed.
Hang on ! !

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. This stuff is horrible but little by little, we allowed it to happen. God's grace and mercy have been on us for so long that we just took it for granted and now, I feel, He's lifting it.

It's like watching a crazy movie only it isn't a movie - it's real life. And it's sickening.

God is ultimately in control. He alone is our refuge and protection. I trust Him because there's no one else to trust and i believe His promises to be true.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Sue said...

What's so maddening is that no one else seems to be noticing. The vast majority would laugh at such suggestions. But this is scary stuff. When is everyone else going to wake up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home