Monday, April 06, 2009

translations and intimidations

So I've heard of the "dumbing down of America" but I never thought that I would see people getting dumber so fast. Does "Freedom of Speech" still exist in America ? Hey "The Emporer has no clothes on! "
Yes, I use that a lot because it so aptly fits the "Obvious " that no one wants to talk about. To put it precisely, Obama' s "change " STINKS. Where did this guy come from? He's telling other nations what "I/WE" think, and how arrogant I/we,ve been ? This is our President, who should be representing and supporting The USA for crying out loud ! I wave the American Flag, say the Pledge of Allegiance, and "he" tears America down?

Speaking of "Freedom of Speech", I'm finding out that terms which I thought meant something , have changed. Now, to be diplomatic means "to kow tow", having an opinion means "you have a bias", Truth is now synonymous with "scare tactics".........and on and on it goes .

And .........The Church........"shhhhh, relax.........God is in Charge" . Of course God is in charge ! He's in charge of you and me ! What does the Church do? What does God say? Look in His Word ! ........ be passive ?.............or "sound the Trumpet" ? I have seen, and HATE to see "The Church" , intimidated by the world ! Sorry, but I really see that as a gross sin in The Church.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Wow. Your second paragraph says it all. We're so busy being politically correct, nothing means anything anymore.

And I agree, the church needs to grow a backbone and take a stand. It's ridiculous how many Christians believe that if we just bury our heads in the sand and pretend like nothing is wrong, everything will be OKAY. No! Stand up for your beliefs, speak out against what is wrong and above all else... START PRAYING.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home