Friday, April 17, 2009

Bill of Rights...or...$$$ of Rights

Ok, Hey I LOVE Tea Parties so don't profile me as an "extremist". I Love the United States of America, I Love the way we all live without fear. I Love to vote for my choice, speak my mind, raise my voice, so don't profile me as an extremist. Hmm, sounds like a song.
Please don't take away my rights as an American !

Holy moly, what is happening? Where's your/mine "Freedom of Speech" headed? Is anyone noticing this?? Oh, I know, if you and I subscribe to all the Government $timulu$ program$ and
bailout$, then we can all talk aout how wonderful the obama administration is, and we'll have all the "Freedom of Speech " we want! ...and I bet that if we want to go to Church and Love our God, they won't call us extremists any more......unless...we worship another god who isn't a democrat.
Think about it, is "Total Control" by government now so far fetched ! ! !

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Joelynn said...

Remember when you used to let us have coffee parties when we were little? I know that's totally unrelated to government, but I remembered the green play cups that you used to put coffee, lots of milk, and sugar in. :)

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger BIG WHEEL / little wheel said...

Hi Golden, yes I remember. Green Cups.......hmm. Now that's a political comment, right?

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - you guys are TOO funny. Hey, how come I was never invited to green tea cup parties..? Beth and I did flowered tea cups from a set when I was a little girl. Did YOU buy that for me?

Anyway - all this junk makes me sick with the complaints about people other than DEMS using 'freedom of speech'. It's scary to me. The more I hear, the freakier it seems. The angrier it makes me.

I'm tired of the 'I'll do anything so I can win' attitude, too. This 'representatives' - who in the Sam Hill are they representing anyway? Not me, not my honey. I want to get involved but to what end? Would our voices even be heard?

It's frustrating.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Are you going to post again soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home